Saturday, September 18, 2010

Thrashold Project



1 comment:

  1. You have described clearly your idea of threshold being a neutral space,something that is neither the courtyard or the studio.I like the idea of being in another realm, somewhere that blocks the outside world but not entirey as it still leaves some gaps to see the courtyard.I also like the subtlness of the the rays of light created from the gaps of the steel panels.

    Once again, your presentation is very neat,crisp and of high standards. The combination of photoshop and hand drawing to manipulate your structure into the site was done beautifully.

    I wish to have seen a little more of the interior of your structure and some added colour to your A3's.

    The little detail of landscape blocks at the beginning and at the end of your structure is a nice touch and blends very well back to your previous projects idea of the "landscape" theme.well done.

    ReplyDelete